RE: Pet Peeve (was: Re: JAWSAT Launch)

One reason is that it keeps the bandwidth down.

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Show me a city that enforces strict gun control, and I will
show you a city with happy criminals and abundant victims.