SO-35 callsigns

Hello,

As KO-35 is scheduled to be on again this saturday, I am
again asking for help.

I am using Wisp32 and do not have the BBS and BROADCAST call
signs    for SO-35 programed in wisp. I get the "error
setting" for both call signs.

Can some kind person tell me what the 2 call signs are?

Also can you tell me where the call signs are listed for
other new sats coming up? They list thBert    N7TKO
e up and down frequencies but not the call signs.

Thanks in advance,

Bert   N7TKO