Re: JAWSAT Launch

on 1/26/00 05:23, Dan James at nn0dj@means.net wrote:

> MASAT (Miniature Amateur Radio
> Satellite),

There are people on the will think I am an ignoramus for asking this
(believe me, I've got some pretty snooty mail from past questions), but so
what.

I've not heard much about this satellite.  Does it have another name that
has typically been used?  What's it's purpose?

73,

Jon
KE9NA
The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na