Re: It can be done..

I was hearing you and OK1DIG at the same time here in Texas.  In
the last several weeks I've also heard SM and GW.  Where are you
located?  I may be too far south to get in but last week I was still
hearing the beacon as the bird crossed over Russia and then
the Iranian border.

Perhaps 2 orbit qso's could be made with the Europeans listening before
rs13 rises with the North Americans calling.  Then they could answer after
the bird rises there.  Acknowledgments on the next pass!  Probably a lot
more solid QSO than some of the meteor scatter and EME stuff!

Richard Allen W5SXD