Kenpro G-600 rotator

Hello, I've got two rotators and am wondering which one I should install
into my new tower. The first is a Yaesu G-450A. The other is an older Kenpro
G-600 that was given to me with the 5600B control box. I know this unit
would be better for sat work because it has az-el capability. However, I'm
wondering what the ratings for the G-600 are (wind load, k-factor, vertical
load etc). Does anybody know or can they point me in the right direction so
I can find out?

Thanks,

Dave
K0QE