Remembers!!!

	Hallo space's people.

	In this last days i am making again a contact list of the dxes made on
satellites.
	Passed in my hands the qsls of dears times spent on RS10/11.
	My first great love and my first approach at the satellites's world.
	I am remembering the nights sitting in my station looking for RS10 in
my istantrack.
	I remeber the antennas (a  4 elements for 10 meters down a 16 elements
for vhf) without elevation and only azimuthal rotor... what great stuff move
all this with only two hands and pushing ptt with the nose (HI).
	What greatest times, friends, i had over RS10.
	And how many stations!!!
	Every night a new night and new dxes.
	Now it's flying only RS12/13 but is not the same.
	It's different. I miss that feeling scanning the deep sky.
	Have not news about other MODE A satellites preparing for the space.
	I think Russians will not.
	Who can help me to delete this remebers with some good news about other
wonderfull RS or like it???
	Best 73 de IW9ELR most of the time in WWC ch 12345