Sat Antenna and rotators

All,

I'm perplexed.  I'd like to stay computer controlled with a new station that
I'm building.  I'd like to maintain the ability to turn my HF beam and the
satellite array with the same equipment.

But... I don't know how to do it.  The 5400/5500 just isn't big enough to
turn a Mosley 53 and the sat beams.  If you do the Yaesu math on the
K-factor on it there is no way!

So, I can go to a 1000SDX and the 550 for elevation, but then will I screw
up my ability to contoll these with a PC.

Does the 550 support computer control?

Does the 1000SDX with the computer control option (GS-23) work with the
current set of software that track sats?

It's two control boxes and how do you interface that to the PC to support
the software assuming that can happen???

Ok, lot's of questions, but there must be a way to sort this out.

Thanks in advance,
Alan