AO-16 S

Russ is leaving the S band on as much as possible while software reloading
continues.  Unfortunately we can not guarantee it will stay on
continuously.  After the software reload is complete and we have checked
out the satellite we hope to leave the S on.  We will announce that when it
happens.  Watch for notes from WJ9F.
While on the past couple of days it was reported to be quite strong.

jw
wd0e@amsat.org
jim@coloradosatellite.com