pointing to KO-25

I use to work the Pacsats UO-22, KO-23, KO-25 and TO-31. I've noticed that I
receive better KO-25 signals when I advance the computer's clock about half
a minute, and the antenna points not exactly in satellite direction. It
happens only with this satellite, with the others, the time and the
satellite positions are OK. I think my antenna directions are callibrated ok
because with other sats I'm pointing in the right direction. If I use the
option 'update clock with satellite time' in Wisp, same result with KO-25.
Somebody has a similar problem ? Thanks in advance, and 73.

Frank, EA3CD

E-mail: ea3cd@amsat.org
        melias@teleline.es