Re: Bounce your signal off Mir (passive satellite)

Rob,
I do much the same thing with AO-27.  When at work, I sometimes go up to the
parking garage roof and work the passes with a small hand-held antenna while
sitting in my truck.  The Galleria buildings (west Houston) block the horizon
to the North (about 270 to 30 degrees), but I often find I can still hear and
work the satellite by judiciously pointing the antenna at the sides of one of
the larger buildings slightly to the East on Post Oak.  I find the IM from
the medical center area, where you are, the hardest direction (SE from my
work) to work AO-27.
73,
Jerry, K5OE