Re: looking for Microwave Module service..

Chad,

Bob Morton, VE3BFM, can service MMT transverters. He has excellent
experience with them, and is very dependable. We use a lot of them here
in Georgia, and Bob has been great to work with...

I haven't talked to him in a year or so, but the last contact info I had
on him was:

Bob Morton VE3BFM
RR #1
Everett, Ontario
Canada L0M1J0

The last phone number I had for him was: (705) 435-0689. He was working
at Sinclabs, but I think he went to work somewhere else. Not sure. Real
nice guy, though.

Regards,
Steve Diggs, W4EPI