Re: Bounce your signal off Mir (passive satellite)

In a very small way, I've done this terresterially.

For some time several years ago I accessed a packet node that was directly
east of me,  but blocked by many buildings in the medical center 10 blocks
down the street to the east by pointing my 3 element beam due north at
downtown Houston and doing building bounce.

Amazed the daylights out of me when I first did it.  Took me entirely by
surprise... until I thought about it.

Rob Rice
WB5PKN