World's Largest Morse Code Key

To ALL Amateurs that are interested:

This is the first time I've done any thing on a listserver like this....
The following URL is for the World's Largest Morse Code key that was
built by the Salem Area Amateur Radio Assn. of which I am a member...
There was an article in the QST several years ago about this Code key....

Please pass this on to anyone that would be interested......

Thanks for you patience....
If you have any questions please e-mail me at mailto:kc8cpw@juno.com

Jonathan/KC8CPW

Hey Folks: