Re: problems with WISP

David, I'm afraid you have to isolate the problem a bit.  Answer the
following questons.

1.  Does your antenna move to point to what ever satellite is indicated as
up/active (highlighted in red on GSC)?

2.  Are your modem and tranceiver working together?  Test it with a simple
terminal program such as Hyper Terminal.  If you have a local 9600 baud
ground based packet station, see that you copy data.  Make sure you are
transmitting.

3.  You need the latest version of GSC - 2.03 to be sure you can handle the
Y2K keps.  This program and the latest Keps can be downloaded from
http://www.amsat.org.  Or you can put yourself on the mailing list and get
Keps by email weekly.

4.  Is your computer and GSC clock set right?

After you go through these, get back to this bb if you haven't found the
problem.

Good luck,

Malcolm Preston, NP2L
AMSAT Area Coordinator