From: "Gluch, Mark (M.W.)" <mgluch2@visteon.com>
To: "'amsat-bb@amsat.org'" <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: [amsat-bb] tracking software
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:34:28 -0500

Hello:

My trusty old DOS copy of TRAKSAT does not appear to be Y2K compatible, and
needs replacement.

I've tried "WinOrb", but it seems to be having problems with keps dated
2000, I get "checksum" errors, plus don't think the data is correct since I
don't hear the satellite when the program says I should.  Any fixes patches?
Any recommendations for other software?

Mark, KB3CI (mgluch2@visteon.com)