NB96/PSK-1 Combo

Hello;
I'm in need of  some assistance in deciding which modem setup to buy,which
would
handle both 9600/1200 baud and PSK. Since this is my first venture into
Satellite operation,I thot I'd pass this by the more experienced operators.
Been studying most
of the manuals at the school libraries.
I presently have an old Kam all-mode,which I bought used about 12 yrs ago.It
runs good
on VHF/HF,but its been thru 3 updates and many fixes.I'll leave it in circuit
until it dies.
I picked up an TS790A  real cheap and planned to hook this up on 9600B by
cutting into
the main demodulator IC for RX then feed into a planned modem setup. Ok thank
you for taking time to read this and any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

73
Nick__K1uxb

"Help save time_go online"