AO-27 and Sunsat from St. Croix

Hey Folks,

I'll be packing a Kenwood TH-G71A handheld with the extended whip I use for
handheld sat ops.  At any rate I look forward to working those of you in the
footprint during the eastern most U.S. pass times on January 23 - 28th.  As
usual I'll be sure to produce an attractive QSL just for the occasion and send
them to stations worked that QSL to my callbook address for K5PK.  I look
for ya on the beach...hi.

73 de Steve
K5PK/KP2 - St. Croix