AO-16 S-Band On

At 16:30 utc today the 437.025 Mhz transmitter was turned off and
the 2401.143 Mhz transmitter turned on.
During the last month I have completed a memory dump of Pacsats
edac memory and that file is now being analyzed by Harold Price.
During this slack time before reloading the Command team thought
it would be a good time to evaluate the battery use with only the
S-band Tx on.  The satellite is still in MBL (Microsat Boot Loader)
and sends mbl frames occassionally.  I am requesting that anyone
that can receive the beacon, download the data in KISS format
and forward the data to me at WJ9F@amsat.org.  Also please
note the time and date if you hear the beacon shut off.  The
S-band transmitter does not have any power management so it
is at full power all the time.
     Thanks in advance for your help.

Russ Platt / WJ9F
AO-16 Command Team