Re: Advice needed for newcomer to satelites Belated Thanks

Sorry for taking so long to reply to the list all i would like to say is
thanks to the advice that was given to me.
I am presently in the progress of getting the final bits and pieces
together and will hopefully be joining you all on the sats within the next
couple of weeks.
Vy 73 Gary

--
Gary McKelvie GM7USC