Re: Another interesting use for RS-13

Vince:

RS-13 set here in the north at 19:25 today.  As it crossed
over the polar region and across the nothern Russian border
at 19:40 at 65N 49E it was 35 degrees below the horizon here
and peaking s7 with an auroral flutter.  I was still copying as
it passed Moscow to the east, then between the Caspian and
Aral seas.  It finally faded as it crossed the Iranian border at
19:48 after 23 minutes of below horizon copy.  Amazing stuff!

Richard W5SXD  Mineral Wells, Texas