Re: Status reports from Vandenberg

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.1000116100112.21835D-100000@oso.slonet.org>,
Clifford Buttschardt <cbuttsch@slonet.org> writes
>     Sorry people, I am too thin skinned to continue reporting when my
>words are twisted, misinterpreted and unappreciated.  I had twenty young
>people all attempting to build a new AMATEUR satellite on site, all hungry
>for exposure.  I'll take my efforts with them and let the internet cops
>conduct the affairs of the BB as they see fit.  73 Cliff K7RR

I, for one, am always interested in hearing about developments in the
amateur satellite field.

Keep up the good work and best wishes for a successful launch. It must
be a nail biting time for you.

John  M1BTR  (Lincolnshire, England)

--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm 3cm   Member: BATC RIG RSGB UKRS