	From:  Peter Guelzow [SMTP:Peter.Guelzow@arcormail.de]
	Sent:  Tuesday, January 18, 2000 5:32 AM
	To:  John Boudreau
	Cc:  amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
	Subject:  Re: [amsat-bb] P3-D flies!

	John Boudreau wrote:

	> Does anyone know how long the integration in Kourou will take?  Is
there a chance we might fly on Ariane 505 or are we looking at a launch
further down the road?
	> 73
	> John - VE8EV

	We would be *easily* ready in time for AR505 with our launch
integration,
	but Flight AR505 (now scheduled for March) is fully booked and was
already
	manifested a while ago. There is no capacity or room left for P3-D
on this
	one..

	> next launch: ARIANE 505 takes place in March with two satellites;
the
	> "AsiaStar and Insat 3B."

	While there is currently no *official* manifest for flights after
AR505,
	updated information can always be found at
	   http://www.arianespace.com/status_nearterm.html

	73s Peter DB2OS