Re: P3-D flies!

John Boudreau wrote:

> Does anyone know how long the integration in Kourou will take?  Is there a chance we might fly on Ariane 505 or are we looking at a launch further down the road?
> 73
> John - VE8EV

We would be *easily* ready in time for AR505 with our launch integration,
but Flight AR505 (now scheduled for March) is fully booked and was already
manifested a while ago. There is no capacity or room left for P3-D on this
one..

> next launch: ARIANE 505 takes place in March with two satellites; the
> "AsiaStar and Insat 3B."

While there is currently no *official* manifest for flights after AR505,
updated information can always be found at
   http://www.arianespace.com/status_nearterm.html

73s Peter DB2OS