problems with WISP

Hello,
this is may first e-mail to this distribution list.
I'm trying to setup a satellite station for amateur satellites but I'm
having problems. I've setup the transceiver, the rotors, the TNC and all
the software. When WISP says the satellite is passing, UO-22, I don't
receive anything from the transceiver, so I think my problem is with
WISP, perhaps with the keplerian data. I don't know if the field "Orbit
number" in WISP is the same that "Epoch Rev" in AMSAT format. Could you
tell me?
I think the TNC is well mounted, so as the rotors and transceiver. The
problem is with WISP.

Thank you

David.