Re: WinOrbit 3.6 released

Has anybody been able to download WinOrbit yet?

I get an error from IE 5 as if the file can't be found, although I can
navigate to it and see it on the server..When I tried it with WS_FTP I can
navigate to it, but when I try to download it I get a permission denied
error..

I have another person here trying to download it, and getting the same
errors.

Anyone else having problems?

73,

Danny