Re: Jawsat, OPAL, StenSat et.al. new launch date

Clifford Buttschardt <cbuttsch@slonet.org>, in response to my brief
e-mail pointing to a press report about the JAWSAT launch attempt,

And later wrote:

> Let me say that I am most sorry so many--possibly a dozen or so, take such
> severe offense at my reports from Vandenberg.  ...
>      Sorry people, I am too thin skinned to continue reporting when my
> words are twisted, misinterpreted and unappreciated.  ...

I rather doubt that anyone took offense, severe or otherwise, at your
widely read and appreciated reports of satellite launch activities at
Vandenberg.

On the other hand, rude behavior is still simply that.  Personally, I don't
believe that rude behavior ought to be condoned, whether it is on the part
of, for example, our national political or business leaders or by long-time
contributors to AMSAT and amateur satellite efforts.

-tjs

By the way, what do think my company does, anyway?