RE: Houston amsat net

What stores are there?  If I ever get to Houston, I will not
shop there and tell them why.  If enough folks make that
pledge, it might get their attention.  After all, K-mart
dumped Rosie when enough pro-gun folks wrote to them.

Do you think it will help?

Mike.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Show me a city that enforces strict gun control, and I will
show you a city with happy criminals and abundant victims.