Many thanks!

I so appreciate your support in the situation surrounding the attempted
launch two days ago.  As of 0100 UTC seventeen of you sent messages of
concern.  It is far more useful to say that we will persevere!
     If you can appreciate what five devoted members have been able to
accomplish with no funds whatever and with so much more to do, the effort
will seem worthwhile.  Remember, this is an AMATEUR effort!!  Cliff K7RR