elevation sensor

I am not sure this got posted last week. Evidently a setting I have been
using in Eudora was incompatible with the reflector. So here it is again.

This may be of interest to some.

I received a catalog today from Winegard (www.winegard.com). Winegard has
been a maker of TV antennas for many years.

The item that caught my attention is the DE-4600 digital elevation sensor
which "gives exact elevation of the antenna on an LCD readout inside the
vehicle. Accurate to within 1 degree, even when the vehicle is not level.
Includes 20 ft of 4 conductor cable. Requires 12Vdc or 9 V battery."

They show it attached to a satellite dish intended for mounting on the roof
of an RV. No price given. There is probably a dealer list on the web site.

ron w8gus.