Satellite Logging Program?

Can you suggest a computer based logging program that will keep track of
Satellite QSO's. It would be nice if it have a space available for satellite
name/number, satellite mode and/or frequency, along with the usual other QSO
information. A means of keeping track of not only DXCC country status, but
also of states and grid squares should be included. It would be terrific if
had a QSLing program was built in. Not just an address label maker, but
could print a  complete QSL card out. My search for logging programs has not
quite found one that seems to work well for the satelllite operator. Maybe
you have a favorite that I have not stumbled apon, and if so would
appreciate hearing about it. 73 N4Zq