Re: Jawsat, OPAL, StenSat et.al. new launch date

Who the devil are you?  What have you done to help the program?  I don't
see even a call sign to help me validate busting my butt for the AMSAT
program.  It certainly makes me wonder why in hell any of us that have
been around for years should want to continue to help people such as
yourself.  I surely am getting too old for this garbage!  Cliff K7RR