Inquiry

Hi Guys,

I am trouble shooting in my IC-475 and need to find the typical operating
current in the two following transistors:

2SK125
3SK129

These are RF amps in the radio's front end.  I am chasing an excessive RX
8v current drain problem that is overheating the RX 8v pass transistor in
the 8V regulator circuitry.  I have measured the current in all the
branches from the RX 8v line and need to confirm the current drain in these
two transistors with what I have measured.  They are not shown in any of my
spec books here.  Perhaps some of our Japanese friends have access to such
information.  I would appreciate any info on this.

Thanks,
Roy -- W0SL
--
73, Roy