[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
RE: Fiber Optic Information
- Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Fiber Optic Information
- From: Jean-Louis.RAULT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Jan 2000 09:43:43 +0100
- Autoforwarded: false
- X400-MTS-Identifier: [/PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR;NODALCLB-000113084343Z-18148]
- X400-Received: by mta FRONTALTCC1 in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 13 Jan 2000 09:41:57 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta NODALTCC in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 13 Jan 2000 09:43:43 +0100
- X400-Received: by mta NODALCLB1 in /PRMD=THOMSON/ADMD=ATLAS/C=FR; relayed; 13 Jan 2000 09:43:43 +0100
I wonder if the DXCC managers would accept such contacts.
In such a case, does the QSL card confirm a chat with a machine installed in Aruba, or an operator staying in the States :+))
73s de Jean-louis F6AGR
> Better yet, why not put the radio at the remote location in
> Aruba and work
> DX pileups from your living room in the US! Then you always
> have that good
> Caribbean propagation. And you have a place to operate from
> when you go
> down to P4 on vacation!
Via the amsat-bb mailing list at AMSAT.ORG courtesy of AMSAT-NA.
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org