Y2K compliant Satupdat 1.85 uploaded

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new Y2K compliant version of Satupdat for DOS /
Windows on the AMSAT France web site.
It is not yet publicized our the html pages. So you need to give the
full URL :

http://www.ccr.jussieu.fr/physio/amsat-france/logiciels/Satupdat.exe
(version 1.85).

The french version is Ajoursat.exe (version 1.85) at the same location.

This program is used by F6FBB BBS to update automatically the satel.dat
satellite data base from the AMSAT bulletin sent via packet or e-mail.

In order to make it run properly, please remove the old satel.dat file
containing keplerian elements from year 1999.

73 de Bernard, f6bvp.