Re: cheap elevation rotor source??

> Our Menards and Wal mart used to carry the Gemini rotor that is like the
>  Alliance u110 rotor. Does anyone know a source where you can still find
such
>  rotors?

Norms' rotor service sell the U-100 used/rebuilt and the U-110 new.

http://web.compusnet.com/shiacawn/rotors/

If anyone is interested, I have a U-100 that was rebuilt (not by me) for $35
+ $5 to ship and a U-110 I bought new from Norm last year (about 6 months
azimuth service) for $60 + $5 to ship.

They also show up from time to time on ebay.

73,
Jerry, K5OE