Re: Fiber Optic Information

Wow!  I had no idea I'd get something like this started.

Let's get waste of bandwidth in perspective.

What's more wasteful, putting a remote link from a radio control head and
rotator (possibly multiple radios) on your tower, or using it for one PC.
Either way, your talking about 10Mbps.  Yes, I have seen the one PC
scenario.  I have also had a DS-1 installed to use 12 DS0's for a PC and
network printer and a phone all of which is used maybe twice a week.  Any
idea how much a DS-1 cost?

Joel, K2SAT