Re: Fiber Optic Information

How about taking a small "faceless" radio like the TenTec Pegasus, putting it
in a weatherproof enclosure with suitable TCXO, and mounting it on top of the
tower (a triangular enclosure to fit inside the ubiquitous Rohn 25G would be
handy).   The only new hardware required would be a fiber optic link to
wherever your computer was located.  If your "linked" computer was on the
I-net, a dedicated communications link, or set up with remote RF control, you
could be anywhere (even on vacation in Aruba) and work the world.
73,
Jerry, K5OE