UO-22 Status

We are experiencing some problems with UO-22 at the moment and the BBS will
probably not be available for a few days.  The satellite is entering a
period of permanent sunlight and we are going to try some attitude maneuvers
to try and cool it down.  Please do not attempt to use UO-22 until further
notice.

While the UO-22 temperatures have been steadily increasing over the past few
years, the next week or so will see it enter permanent sunlight for the
first time with, a possible large increase in temperature.  Additionally,
the Earth is nearly at it's closest point to the Sun which causes a seasonal
increase in temperature.

This change in eclipse conditions is due to the precession of the orbit
since launch.

I'll post more information as it comes to hand.

73,
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO