UO-22 Status

We are experiencing some problems with UO-22 at the moment and the BBS will
probably not be available for a few days.  The satellite is entering a
period of permanent sunlight and we are going to try some attitude maneuvers
to try and cool it down.  Please do not attempt to use UO-22 until further

While the UO-22 temperatures have been steadily increasing over the past few
years, the next week or so will see it enter permanent sunlight for the
first time with, a possible large increase in temperature.  Additionally,
the Earth is nearly at it's closest point to the Sun which causes a seasonal
increase in temperature.

This change in eclipse conditions is due to the precession of the orbit
since launch.

I'll post more information as it comes to hand.

Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO