From: ke6qis@juno.com [mailto:ke6qis@juno.com]
Sent: 10 January 2000 15:05
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] uo-22&ko-23

 what does it mean when uo-22 sends nothing but
 "tick 3 0200 00 q100
 b: 115716753
 ?????????????????
 i have a signal about as usual bit all i see is the above from
the bird.
 ko-23 sig is way lower here the last couple of days and it sends mostly
empty frames the last couple of days in the early a.m.
 thought someone might want to know.
nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Grid CN70vs