GSC 2.03 problem

I have had several reports back to me concerning the problem with trying to
access the Station Setup Menu in WiSP32.  The common thread I am beginning
to see is that all of them so far have been operating with Windows 95.  At
least two have reported back that their problem disappeared after they went
to the Microsoft Windows 95 Update website and downloaded the latest Y2K
fixes from Microsoft.  Both of these stations were already on the 4.00.950B
version of Windows 95.

So if you haven't done so, you might want to get the Service Pack updates
and the other critical updates for Y2k from MS.  A third station cured his
problem by downloading and installing Internet Explorer 5.x.  Evidently
there were some file updates with that also.

Just a thought.  If you don't know what you are doing, then get someone to
help you who does.  The decision to update is strictly your own.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org