Re: UX-14 units

 these are easy critters. all you need is a 1488 / 1489 quad line driver
and
receiver chip pair avail at radio shack.
 second option is to do as i did and make a two transistor adapter (???
web address, but
can look it up) like i did for my 736.
 in short less than $20 for shure!!

On Sun, 09 Jan 2000 20:35:20 -0500 Jim Sanford <wb4gcs@home.com> writes:
> Has anybody looked at reverse engineering these?  I have one inside
> my ICOM 751,
> and can't do it in the next week or so, but I would be willing to
> pull it out
> and give it a look . . . .

nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS