Wisp GSC ver. 2.03

Hello Roy,
       Got GSC ver.2.03 running OK, I have Windows 95 ver. 4.00.950 B
but didn't have the y2k upgrade, just downloaded it from the net and
installed it, without Explorer and Wisp seems OK, well it's fixed the 2
problems  I had  with GSC, haven't had time to give it a thorough check
out yet. I loaded Win 98 onto my regular Satellite PC. a 486dx66 with
12meg of RAM yesterday in despair but it is so slow and most of my HD is
taken up, think I will put Win 95 back on it now that I have a fix.
Thanks Roy for  your help.
--
                          73 de Tony....VK5ZAI.
                            |  Email: hutchja@riverland.net.au  |