Re: U-110

> Hi friends, I found an like old U-110 rotor, I canot see any numbers o
letters, and the connections are broken, i can see 3 wires connected to 1,2
and 3 pins, and another 3 wires desconnected

Back of rotor connection layout. Numbers are stamped into casting

1  (top left)             2 (top right)

3  (bottom left       4 (bottom right)

Back of control box left to right

1 2 3 4

Connect like pin on rotor to like pin on control box.

I can supply manual no charge if you email your snail mail address

Regards

Bob K1CJJ
hurle@connix.com