Re: winorbit 3.5 usermap

Alan;

Send me the fix for win orbits.  Now   Juno  has free web service now and
you can sent file attachments with it so send me the map.  If you have
basic Juno you have the web.  You must have missed their announcment just
before the first of the year.  so Give it a try.

                                               "73"
                                                       John
                                                              KG5ZA
In the twinkling of a star