Re: Dualband HT info.

Hey Scott and the BB,

For AO-27, probably the most full featured and capable yet intuitive
functioning HT I've ever used has been the Kenwood TH-G71A.
This little brother to the TH-D7, while using the "Premier" dualband
SMA plug in whip antenna, has been successful on many occasions
working the pileup on this bird.  Anyway, I don't think you would be
disapointed.  Their pretty reasonably priced right now too.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org