Re: Dualband HT info

Just did start working AO-27 with an Arrow-II hand held antenna.

Using a Kenwood TH-79A(D) - they now call it the TH-79AKSS - near as I can tell
from never having seen one, just the web page info, it's the same radio. Likely
just a firmware update - but spec wise, it's the same.

Worked for me the first time I tried it and ever since. Has full duplex w/o any
mods or fiddles.

http://www.kenwood.net/products/index.cfm?AMA=open&ama_hheld=open&radio=TH-79AKSS&selection=Amateur

Using a Diamond duplexer, I hope to soon be using my TM-V7A with the Arrow-II
antenna.

73

--
                 KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area