Re: Dualband HT info

Just did start working AO-27 with an Arrow-II hand held antenna.

Using a Kenwood TH-79A(D) - they now call it the TH-79AKSS - near as I can tell
from never having seen one, just the web page info, it's the same radio. Likely
just a firmware update - but spec wise, it's the same.

Worked for me the first time I tried it and ever since. Has full duplex w/o any
mods or fiddles.

Using a Diamond duplexer, I hope to soon be using my TM-V7A with the Arrow-II

"Scott E. Olitsky" wrote:
> I am looking for a new HT that will allow me to work ao-27 and so-35.  What
> HT's are people using that allow full crossband duplex, etc?

                 KC7ZRU      |   In Laramie Area
               Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater
                 DN71eh      |      146.610
  "The Dungeon" online at http://www.cyberhighway.net/~tateb