Dualband HT info

I am looking for a new HT that will allow me to work ao-27 and so-35.  What
HT's are people using that allow full crossband duplex, etc?

THanks

Scott
Scott Olitsky, M.D.
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology
The Children's Hospital of Buffalo
solitsky@buffalo.edu

AC3A
Buffalo, NY
FN03pa

ac3a@arrl.net
ac3a@amsat.org

No Goal!

NHL Rule 78-B:    Unless the puck is in the goal crease area, a player of
the attacking side may not stand in the goal crease. If a player has entered
the crease prior to the puck, and subsequently the puck should enter the net
while such conditions prevail, the apparent goal shall not be allowed.

www.nogoal.com