U-110 rotor ? xe2yvw

Hi friends, I found an like old U-110 rotor, I canot see any numbers o letters, and the connections are broken, i can see 3 wir
es connected to 1,2 and 3 pins, and another 3 wires desconnected ( is broken the pad ), where I can found the diagram or some i
nfo about this rotor ?
Iit have also a control box from Archer, I dont know if I can use this box to ve this rotor !!!
Any help will be appreciate !!!
Thanks and 73 de Al
XE2YVW