Instant Track - Update Available ??

Hi -                                     January 7, 1999 - Friday - 3:45 PM
cst

I hope I'm sending this to the right place - If not, I apologize ---

Several years ago at the Dayton Hamvention I purchased a copy of
INSTANT TRACK from AMSAT at the AMSAT booth.   I have been using
this program ever since.  I know it's old, but I understand how it works,
so I keep using it.

Today I tried to update the KEPS, and discovered that (my version of) INSTANT
TRACK does not like the "00" year.  I won't go into the various symptoms, and
how I tried to fool the program.   Suffice it to say that I am in need of a
new
satellite tracking program.

Do you have an updated version of Instant Track?
Do you have another tracking program that replaces Instant Track?

Any information will be appreciated.   Thanks.

- 73 -  de W9ZMR, Ken
kenpiletic@aol.com