GSC 2.03

Hi Guys,

It seems the Track Box problem was cured by GSC 2.03 judging by reports
from people where it previously was a problem in GSC 2.02.  I would like to
hear from users who were having trouble entering the Station Setup menu
with 2.02.  If you are still having this same problem with 2.03 let me know
exactly what is happening and include the version of Windows you are
running.  Right click on My Computer and select Properties.
In the General Tab furnish me the information under the System heading.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org